I’ve always defined my goals within the sphere of weekly “to-do” lists and random dates to curb my ‘Procrastination Illness’ (I’m convinced it’s a real sickness). But with all that I want to do and what [I think] I can realistically do I’ve decided to give quarterly goal setting a chance. Maybe with a 3-month time frame, I’ll plan and execute all the things I really REALLY want to do properly. My blog has been neglected too and I thought this would kill two birds with one stone for content on the blog.
To hold myself accountable; here are some of my goals for April to June.
- Finish HTSBA (OG 8 series)
- Add 4 short stories to Mirror (I’ll announce more about this project later)
- Check out story podcasts
- Do full book review – Book this month is 1984 by George Orwell
- Add “Behind the Epiphany” articles for the rest of the poems in Epiphany
- Start a writing collaboration/project with other bloggers.
- Set up ‘secret merch’
- Contact illustrators for cover art and merch design
- Bring back Improv Literature
- Host a giveaway!
I try to be realistic, so if I accomplish at least half, it’ll be a success I think.
This’ll be easy, right? Right?