This is a huge step for me but I’m finally ready to start an extensive writing career! This is oh-so-sudden for me but I’m ready (I think, haha) and I think Patreon is a good start.
Hi, I’m Kerine Wint and I want to become a storyteller– but not just any storyteller. No no! I want to be able to create stories that don’t fit traditional topics, structure or even packaging. I want to support more illustrators and animators; more musicians and every person who wants a story to be told. I want to reinvent how people view how a story’s told. That would be the dream!
Here are some of the projects I’d love to create:
- Releasing my second book
- Why yes, I have a first book > https://goo.gl/cRMJbs
- Funds would help me to get great illustrators and set up marketing for the book. You’ll get to decide if my next book is a poetry collection or an anthology of short stories. You’re Welcome!
- Creating an 8- (or more) part short story each month
- I’ll post polls for you to become a part of the stories I tell each month
- Based on the reception, I’ll let you choose the ending and publish these stories perma-free on Amazon
- Self-Publishing a series of anthologies with contributions from upcoming writers!
- Self-explanatory, no?
- Writers need love, exposure and a little bit of money in their pockets wouldn’t hurt.
What will the money go towards?
- THE TALENTS
- Unfortunately, this is my only talent (next to hibernation-like sleep) and I need to the help of those who can draw, animate, produce, etc. to get my vision going. The funds will help to pay those talented people.
- You guys get first dibs on everything but I want everyone to able to have access to my work afterward and also help everyone that helps me to get the recognition they deserve.
- Although I won’t be going through traditional mediums, I want the anthologies projects to get as many great resources as possible.
- THE TALENTS
Anyway, thanks for any support you can offer if you decide to. It means the most to me!
For more info, check out the page!